View all my Clients CLICK HERE
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
What My Clients Say
- “It was amazing working with Martin! He is not only a great teacher with chocolate but also a fantastic person! Thanks to him I have learnt so much more about the world of chocolate & looking forward to do some more chocolate work together”
- “Chef Martin has a unique imagination and comes up with creative ideas to increase students' competency, During the practical programs. He is adept at communicating difficult messages to students skilfully. It’s the priceless values he brought to us, Strongly recommended!”
- "L’atelier by Eustralis was very pleased to have Martin for our first masterclass in chocolate showpieces & bonbons. We wanted someone who was able to teach well all the secrets of a perfect chocolate showpiece and the name of Martin Chiffers who always on the top. During his week at l’Atelier by Eustralis Sydney Australia, he delivered a job more than expected myself and the students had such an amazing experience & we will be very pleased to have Chiffers back with us to share more about his passion and skills".
- "Over the years we have used Martin’s consultancy services on numerous occasions, his in depth knowledge, experience & skills combined with a first rate work ethic has made him our go to consultant. He is an outstanding professional & we highly recommend him".
- “Martin Chiffers is a true artist when it comes to chocolate showpieces. His creativity combined with his knowledge of chocolate techniques & moulding skills makes him undoubtably one of the UK’s, if not the World’s, top showpiece experts. He regularly runs courses for those with basic or advanced skills at Home Chocolate Factory’s Pastry Academy in London.”
- “Martin professionally aligns his passion for the art, his world-class skills and creativity, and solid track record from coaching the British pastry team to deliver nothing short of chocolate magic to our international students on campus. Each time he carefully teams up with our chef instructors to help every student carefully master the skills and techniques necessary for them to create a showpiece that leaves them and any beholder with a lasting impression.”
- Martin is an outstanding teacher of chocolates, he can work with local brands and turns it to be Amazing showpiece