3D MOULD MAKING
Promotional Events Workshops and Masterclasses
- This event has passed.
3D MOULD MAKING
July 10 - July 12£1250.00
3D & MOULD MAKING FOR CHOCOLATE & DESSERTS
Date: 10th 11th 12th July 2023
3D & Mould Making for Chocolate & Desserts
Getting started with 3D or wants to see how you can use in your business? In the master class we get to understanding 3D Printing technology, how to get started the available resources and processes used to create bespoke forms to be made in to chocolate or desserts moulds with practical examples made during the class.
Students will learn there are lots of ways to make moulds, all of which use very different construction and application techniques depending on what you are molding and what your end objective is.
Awareness of these different methods will help you understand their relationship to each other.
Student will be taken through the process of planning preparing moulds especially for chocolate and desserts.
3D & Mould Making Master Class – 3 days
3D & Mould Making Techniques Covered
- Getting Started with 3D Printing
- Equipment selection and processes
- 3D Designing & Resources
- Printing the Designs
- Printing Materials
- Finishing 3D Prints
- Silicone & Resin Safe handling & general information
- Handmade & machine thermoform moulds flowers + Leaves
- Constructing a Simple Mould Box from Wood, Perspex, Vinyl or Foam Boards
- Release agents when moulding
- Working with Chromatic Alginate/ Aja Safe + Alginate Retarders
- Body Double SILK Direct Skin Casting body parts
- One piece silicone mouldings and slit moulds
- Two Piece silicone Mouldings, Boxed with Keys
- Using Modroc as Support
- expanding foam support
- Shim dividers for moulds
- Plastic support shells with skin mould
- Other support shells available
- 3D Printed Moulds
- Large Mould (with Support Shell)
- Split moulds
- Two Piece Moulds
- Life Casting Body Parts (Each Hand one face)
- Putty Moulds (Adhoc)
Looking forward to working, teaching and mentoring you in the near future.